GnuCash wont build anymore (From SVN)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 22 10:15:47 EST 2005

Quoting Tor Harald Thorland <linux at strigen.com>:

>>>  svn info . | grep '^Revision: ' | sed 's/Revision: //'
>>

> Did run this, but no output. (It might be some other obvious things i
> shall do with the next line but I'm not realy into this, both shell &
> programming)
> svn info . | grep '^Revision: ' | sed 's/Revision: //'
>

> But explain this! I did a svn update, and then builded the new version
> of gnucash.
>
> The splashscreen even showed the build ver 12015, so no problems...
>
> WHY? Didn't you only supply a check for the version file..

no, I did more to it..  In particular it was pointed out to me that
if you're running in a non-English locale it's possible that "svn info"
isn't printing out the string "Revision: ..." -- so the code would
fail to find the revision.

I changed the Makefile so it runs "svn info" in the C locale to
force it to output English..  So it shouldn't fail anymore.