Generic Import Transaction Matcher empty - revisited

James Roman digitect at comcast.net
Mon Nov 28 20:14:29 EST 2005

Unfortunately, the OFX files from my bank number each FITID from 1 to X.
The next month they start the sequence over again (numbering the
transactions in the OFX file).

In my instance I would prefer falling back to some alternate numbering
schema, where an actual duplicate transaction could be identified.