Generic Import Transaction Matcher empty - revisited

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 28 20:53:40 EST 2005

Oh.  Well THAT is illegal.  You should complain to your bank about
that.  Tell them quicken fails to import the transactions, and
that when you asked Intuit about they they told you to complain to
the bank and that the bank was violating the OFX Specification.

-derek