[Fwd: Re: OS X and ofx]

Des Dougan des at DouganConsulting.com
Sat Oct 1 16:42:48 EDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-10-01 at 11:35 -0700, Brian Rose wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am a longtime user of GnuCash on Linux and I
> googled and searched so
> I apologize if the answer to my question exists
> online. I recently decided to use
> GnuCash on my OS X system instead of Linux and I
> have installed GnuCash 1.8.11 and the
> ofx package via Fink. However, when I try to
> import transactions from a qfx file, it displays
> an empty window as if there are no transactions to
> import even though the same qfx
> file works as expected on Linux. Is this a known
> bug or am I missing something? I can
> provide whatever extra info necessary to resolve
> this problem.

This sound like the same problem I have with the SuSE 9.3 1.8.9 and
1.8.11 RPMs. Did you build GnuCash or install from a package? I was able
to build and have it working on my old 32-bit PC, but am having problems
on 64-bit.

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support