Failing automake when trying to build version from CVS

Tor Harald Thorland linux at strigen.com
Sat Oct 1 19:20:08 EDT 2005

Neil Williams wrote:

>>That's expected.

>>That is not. It's an error in gw-engine.c which is generated by g-wrap so I
>>can only assume something is wrong with your g-wrap/guile setup. It is a
>>topic that has cursed me before and one that I still don't understand so I am
>>unable to help you other than identify gwrap as the problem.
>>
>>The reference to gnc-pricedb.h is a red herring, the error is in gw-engine.c
>>(the line refers to a function with a void return type).

One thing here is... what packages should I install... If I install
libguile-dev, then it will remove guile-1.6-dev, and the same if i will
install guile-1.6-dev it will remoe the lib...   The same thing is a
fact on the G-Wrap. Which files should be installed?

Dont tell me I'm stuck here. I wan't to try this program, and make an
effort in the translation at the same time.  :-)

THT