Changing language

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Fri Oct 14 19:08:40 EDT 2005

Hi:

I have my Mandriva 2005LE set for French as the system language but
would like to run GnuCash in English. Is there a way to set the GnuCash
default language to English regardless of the system language setting or
the KDE language setting? Almost all of my clients are English speaking
and I would like to run invoices in English rather than French. Even
better if by default GnuCash were to run in French and the invoices were
to be generated in English.

BTW ... I am looking forward to better integration with KDE as the
printing of invoices always prints with overlapping sections. I prefer
to use KDE rather than Gnome. GnuCash is great!

Marc