Writing checks

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Tue Oct 18 21:08:21 EDT 2005

That is fine when you use the American stationery based on U.S. Letter.  We
use A4.  I can create a new custom format, but I can't save it for future
use.  It looks as though Derek can't, either.  I don't print enough cheques
to be worried about printing a range, but my handwriting isn't reliable.

Doug.

--
ICQ Number 178748389. Registered Linux User No. 277548.
Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.