Writing checks

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at farwestbilliards.com
Wed Oct 19 12:59:30 EDT 2005

I'm an insensitive clod... I would guess that your desire is to have the
  saving of custom formats. Based on the traffic on -devel, the
developers are crunching hard on the g2 release and I wouldn't expect
any features to be added until that is complete. Is it possible, I
wonder, to hard-code a change to one of the default formats to fit your
needs? I don't know where these are stored, but that might solve the
problem temporarily.