gnucash roadahead

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Wed Oct 19 16:50:48 EDT 2005

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005, Adam Rosi-Kessel wrote:

> it looks like there's only $500 in the donations account.

I think I know why.

Having used used gnucash for about 5 years and being very
pleased with it, I decided to make a donation and went to
the sourceforge donation site. My paypal account has the
credit card of my last transaction (off ebay) and I wanted
to use another. I filled in the "add card" page, but on
submit was told that the card is already registered (having
used it on a previous paypal transaction). So I had to
cancel out of that page. Returning to the option to select
from my registered credit cards, I find only one and it's
the same (wrong) one.

There's a page to submit a bug report about your payments,
but I have to setup a sourceforge account to do that.

Do you have an address I can send a check?

Joe