Financial year handling

Adam Rosi-Kessel adam at rosi-kessel.org
Tue Oct 25 11:49:47 EDT 2005

Elizabeth Dodd wrote:
>>From months of list reading these are things that concern list users
> 1. End of financial year close issues
> 2. Invoice printing including font choice and Fancy invoice customisation
> 3. Connecting with PalmOS
> 4. Choosing a customer or vendor when doing invoices or payments is clumsy
> 5. Cheque printing
> 6. Multi-user version

I would have to add to this list "Recurring invoices." I run a tiny ISP and
at the end of the month have to manually go through each customer and
generate a new invoice for each customer, even though the monthly charges
don't change. It makes what should be a 1 minute automatic task into a 1-2
hour. This is probably a subpart to #4 above (or the #4 could be made more
general).

(Unless I'm missing a better way to do this--but responses to my posting a
few weeks ago with this question indicated that there isn't).

Adam