Suse 10 and GnuCash from the installation CD

Rainer M. Krug RKrug at sun.ac.za
Mon Oct 31 04:08:58 EST 2005

Hi

the command sequence is:

rkrug at EcolMod1-Linux:~> gnucash
ERROR: Unbound variable: with-load-pathname
rkrug at EcolMod1-Linux:~>

Sorry for starting a second thread - please answer to the thread "Suse
10 and GnuCash from the installation CD" which is about the same topic

Rainer

--
NEW TELEPHONE NUMBER
Tel:		+27 - (0)72 808 2975 (w)

Rainer M. Krug, Dipl. Phys. (Germany), MSc Conservation
Biology (UCT)

Department of Conservation Ecology
University of Stellenbosch
Matieland 7602