Please Help ! invoices always include a blank page

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at farwestbilliards.com
Fri Sep 2 14:51:35 EDT 2005

kevin.kempter at dataintellect.com wrote:
> I try and create an invoice and print to a file and I always get a 2 page
> invoice with the first page blank. This is very frustrating! Obviously any
> help will be much appreciated...

seems to work fine to me. more details would help: version, which
invoice report, printer setup?

having said that, the fancy invoice spills to two pages for me, but that
is not the behavior you are describing. Is it possible that it is
actually spilling to two pages with a blank line and you're confusing
the order? just a guess.