Price editor frustrations

bowman bowman at mazirian.com
Wed Sep 21 07:57:17 EDT 2005

On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 06:22:21AM -0500, Dale Alspach wrote:
> In the accounts window are you showing a column which says Total (Report
> Currency)? If not go to Options and set that as displayed.

Yes, I added that field to the accounts window.  That was my first
indication something was wrong.  The Total(Report) value is always $0
for this fund (its the only fund I am tracking yet, by the way, so I
can't say that stock prices are working for other accounts). Also,
the value reported for the fund in any reports using the "Nearest in
time" or "most recent" methods of determining stock prices. It appears
that, for whatever reason, the price I entered in the price editor
is not being used.

--
Bradford R. Bowman <bowman at mazirian.com>
GnuPG public key available at http://mazirian.com/