Failing automake when trying to build version from CVS

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 28 10:01:35 EDT 2005

PLEASE CC GNUCASH-USER ON ALL REPLIES!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Tor Harald Thorland <linux at strigen.com>:

> Derek Atkins wrote:
>
>> Please CC gnucash-user on all replies!
>>
>> Quoting Tor Harald Thorland <linux at strigen.com>:

>>> Command>
>>> ./autogen.sh --enable-debug --prefix=/opt/gnucash-1.8
>>

>> Okay, that looks fine...
>>
>>> The cvs is according to the description in this document:
>>> http://www.gnucash.org/trans/TRANSLATION_HOWTO
>>> Point No: 2 How to get from CVS.
>>

>> It's quite possible that your auto-tools are too new to build the
>> 1.8 branch out
>> of CVS.  Or you're missing gettextize or intltoolize...
>
> What is gettexize & intltoolize ?

Additional build tools.  Without the full autogen log I can't help you
more. Also, if you can't reply back to the list I will refuse to help
you more.