Have you any guidance on set up in UK with VAT ? (sales tax is both input and output on transactions) - Use case: rebates

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Fri Sep 30 04:30:27 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 17 Aug 2005 23:36, Eion MacDonald wrote:
> Sirs,
> 20050817
>
> Please advise by e-mail

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, but this message took ages to get to the list...

have a look at this thread:
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2003-July/007526.html

it helped me get set up for VAT!

HTH,
Maf.

--
Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542