odd split issue

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Apr 1 18:47:37 EST 2006

GnuCash is behaving properly.

The register shows individual splits, not unique transactions.  So when
you have a split transaction that has multiple splits into the same account,
viewing that account will show you both splits on separate lines.   That's
what you're seeing.  You're seeing two splits from the same transaction.

When you look at either 02 or 03, notice that you have two splits into
the Liabilities:Draw Accounts:Kelleher account..  You have the $50 Pest
Inspection to Promise Pest, and the rest of the draw (the last split in
02.jpeg).

So maybe that split is wrong?    Other than that... GnuCash is behaving
properly.

-derek