plain text report using Firefox/OpenOffice

TyrusMaynard mayn at main.nc.us
Wed Apr 5 22:28:37 EDT 2006

  Good point, I guess this shows that Firefox is not contributing anything to
the  dynamic duo (except it is interesting how Firefox presents selected text to
the copy buffer so that OO get's info from HTML source instead of text).   To
accomplish what you propose I used Insert > File in an empty Open Office document.
It converted the incoming HTML to the native OpenOffice  format with the handy
presized columns, all adjustable, along with easy access to fonts, retaining the
bold headings etc.  I'm happy to be resizing the report with the formatting
options of a word processor.