build problem on OS X

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Thu Apr 6 17:44:46 EDT 2006

On Thursday 06 April 2006 9:50 pm, Axel Wernicke wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I built gnucash 1.9.4 today on an Intel based Apple MacBook

Stop right there.
:-(

GnuCash only builds with fink. Fink support for Intel chipsets is only in
preliminary stages. I'm sorry, but this isn't a problem gnucash can solve.
You can't change the CPU, we can't say anything else but that it does build
on non-Intel Macs. (I've been running gnucash svn on a 10.3 iBook since
before we were using subversion.) Your CPU simply isn't fully supported yet.
Sorry.

All that can be done is wait for fink to iron out the problems.

http://fink.sourceforge.net/

--

Neil Williams