Automated PDF bill and email

Laurent Duperval lduperval at videotron.ca
Thu Apr 6 20:13:39 EDT 2006

Hi,

Does anyone know (or has anyone devised) a way to generate a PDF and
attach it to an email? I need to send email confirmations for people who
register for my courses. Right now, I have to generate the PDF manually
(usually through CUPS-PDF) then I have to launch my email client, attach
the invoice and send it.

It's very manually intensive. Does anyone have a better method?

Prenez la parole en public en étant         Speak to an audience while being
moins nerveux et plus convaincant!         less nervous and more convincing!
Éveillez l'orateur en vous!                    Bring out the speaker in you!

Information: laurent at duperval.com   http://www.duperval.com   (514) 902-0186