Generating Custom Reports

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 19 18:48:40 EDT 2006

Unfortunately most reports don't let you select an account
without also selecting all parent accounts.  This is probably
a bug, but nobody has been working on a way to fix it.

There's also no way to do your second request, without hacking
on the scheme code that implements the reports in question.

-derek