how to programming in scheme?

Cristiano crixtiano at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 09:50:57 EDT 2006

HI,

I'm having some difficults to programming in scheme to Gnucash.

I want know some parameters:

1) What folder may I save my Scheme' scripts to Gnucash read them?

2) What documentation may I read to understand Scheme language?

3) What documentation may I read to learn how about Scheme can acess
Gnucash data?

4) I'm looking for examples of scriptis writed using Ganucashe Scheme.
Where can I find one? Is there one like a "Hello World" script?

I'm using Ubuntu (5.10) Breezy version. and Gnucash 1.8.10 version.

Thank you.

--
Cristiano Meira Magalhães