Sorting accounts

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 21 12:28:07 EDT 2006

If you entered account codes then accounts are sorted based on
those codes, first.  All coded accounts will be sorted first,
and then accounts without account codes will be sorted next.
So if you have four accounts, two with codes and two without,
it's possible to have the accounts look like:

  2
  4
  1
  3

Click on Edit Account for the accounts that don't sort correctly
and take a look at the account codes there.

-derek