Sorting Accounts

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 21 16:41:47 EDT 2006

Quoting Leslie Katz <lesliek at ozemail.com.au>:

> Derek Atkins wrote:
>> Could you show a screen shot of the account tree?
>>
>> -derek
>>
> I hope I've understood you correctly. I attach a screenshot to this
> email. It's the two accounts at the bottom of the list that I've been
> asking about.

You understood me perfectly!  Thanks!

I guess the next question is:  could you give me a screen shot of an
Edit Account window for the WOW account, and another for the ORIPB
account?  The Edit Account window is when you click on the account
in the account view you have now, and then click on the Edit button.

Thanks!