Sorting Accounts

Leslie Katz lesliek at ozemail.com.au
Fri Apr 21 17:08:58 EDT 2006

Have you just pointed me to the solution?

When I use the Edit Account window, none of the original accounts (I've
just gone through each one of them) shows anything next to "Account
Code" (though I feel sure that in some window when I set up each
account, I did enter an account code for it).

Each of the two I've added subsequently does.

Could that be the answer? Can I just delete the entry for "Account Code"
in the Edit Account window for each of the two new accounts? Would that
restore alphabetisation?

(I know I could just try doing that on my own, but I'm afraid I might
ruin the entire file.)

Leslie