Vendor Credit Memos in Gnucash

Cameron Thorne cameronthorne at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 23:15:39 EDT 2006

I've discovered what I think I will use as a workaround.  You can post
the vendor payment with the signs reversed (thus making it a normal
payment instead of a refund).  Then from the A/P account ledger, you
can simply reverse the signs and save the modifications.  The Aging
Report correctly shows a zero balance at that point in time.

How do I formally request enhancements to Gnucash in the area of
credit memos and overpayment-refunds?

I'm itching to get Gnucash 2.0.x going...if only I could figure out my
Finance::Quote problem on Mac OS X...

-- Cameron