Vendor Credit Memos in Gnucash

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 16 23:49:03 EDT 2006

On Aug 16, 2006, at 11:15 PM, Cameron Thorne wrote:

> I'm itching to get Gnucash 2.0.x going...if only I could figure out my
> Finance::Quote problem on Mac OS X...

Install crypt-ssleay.
The version of Finance-Quote in fink doesn't need it, but GnuCash
added a check for it anyway (newer versions of F-Q do need it for
several quote sources).

I have submitted a package to fink to get the newer version of F-Q
into fink, but that is stalled at the moment. I'll have to go shake
the tree again.

Anyway, once you install crypt-ssleay, GnuCash should quit complaining.

> -- Cameron
Dave
--
David Reiser