Problem Building 2.0.1

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Aug 22 15:59:37 EDT 2006

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Are you sure you have the full gtk/gnome development environment
> installed? I mean you ARE running slackware, which doesn't come with
> gnome. Where did you get your gnome system?  Have you read the Wiki?
> Have you considered switching to a real distribution?

derek,

   Yes, I'm sure. I went through this to get 2.0.0 installed. That's when I
discovered the Freerock Gnome and installed that.

   What's a "real" distribution? Linspire? There are more than 200
distributions out there.

   I upgraded to the latest FRG and the gazillion packages that I have no
need to use (other than to be able to run gnucash) are all installed here.

Rich