Gnucash mac os x and darwinport : error on start

Marc André Selig mas at seligma.com
Sat Dec 2 04:16:34 EST 2006

On 02.12.2006, at 09:05, Jaonary Rabarisoa wrote:

> I'd like to use gnucash on my mac. I followed the instruction given in
> the wiki to install it with darwinport.
[...]
>  132: 67  [error record-constructor "illegal rtd argument." ...]

You've installed slib 3a4, which does not work with GnuCash at the
moment.

If this is a MacPorts installation, you should be able to fix it with
these commands:

sudo port -f uninstall slib
sudo port clean --archive slib
sudo port selfupdate
sudo port install slib

The following commands may or may not be necessary:

sudo port -f uninstall slib-guile
sudo port install slib-guile

Regards,
Marc