colored main accounts

calmar mac at calmar.ws
Thu Dec 7 03:59:17 EST 2006

On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 09:33:39AM -0800, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 11:34:25AM -0500, Dennis Craven wrote:
> > On 12/4/06, calmar <mac at calmar.ws> wrote:
> > > I just thought having the possibility to have colored parent
> > > accounts like: assets, equity, expenses, would help finding
> > > things in the list of accounts very much maybe!
> >
> > Maybe rendering placeholder accounts in bold would be a less complex
> > way to help in this regard. Some way to quickly identify placeholder
> > or "header" accounts would be great.
>
> I second that!

style "wide-tree"
{
          GtkTreeView::expander_size = 20
}
class "GtkTreeView" style "wide-tree"

in the ~/.gtkrc-2.0 (or 2.0.gnucash) file helps somebit. It
increases the size of the arrows (to 20 here) , and also helps
hitting them with the mouse better.

cheers,
calmar

--
   (o_  It rocks: LINUX + Command-Line-Interface
   //\