Changing Job Numbers after creating an invoice

Brian cabernet at webshield.net.au
Wed Dec 13 23:55:38 EST 2006

Gnucash 2.0.2

Recently I had to change a job number after posting and printing the
invoice. I discovered it had one too many digits. I found the job number
under Business > Jobs. Then I hit edit jobs. I then corrected the job
number. I thought the invoice would update - but not so. I tried to unpost
the invoice and reposting but Gnucash hung.

Any ideas on the procedure for changing a job number and updating an invoice ?

Brian