AqBanking aqofxconnect backend

Patrick Mecheski PMecheski at omneon.com
Thu Dec 14 11:36:54 EST 2006

Hello All,

I just installed GnuCash 2.0.3 on my Intel Mac Tiger system using
MacPorts with the enable-ofx variant.

I am trying to setup OFXDirectConnect following the instructions in the
Wiki. For some reason the aqofxconnect backend is not showing in the
list of backends under the Backends tab in the AqHBCI Wizard, so I can't
enable it.

I have libofx 0.8.2 and AqBanking 2.0.0 installed.

How do I get the aqofxconnect backend into the list, so I can enable it?
I didn't find anything clues in the mailing list archives.

Thanks for any tips,
pat