AqBanking aqofxconnect backend

Dave Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 14 12:18:55 EST 2006

Patrick Mecheski wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I just installed GnuCash 2.0.3 on my Intel Mac Tiger system using
> MacPorts with the enable-ofx variant.
>
> I am trying to setup OFXDirectConnect following the instructions in the
> Wiki. For some reason the aqofxconnect backend is not showing in the
> list of backends under the Backends tab in the AqHBCI Wizard, so I can't
> enable it.
>
> I have libofx 0.8.2 and AqBanking 2.0.0 installed.
>
> How do I get the aqofxconnect backend into the list, so I can enable it?
> I didn't find anything clues in the mailing list archives.
>
> Thanks for any tips,
> pat

That could happen if Aqbanking is built before libofx is installed --
aqbanking looks for libofx during configure, but doesn't fail if libofx
isn't found (I think it continues even if you tell it where to look for
libofx, but I'm not sure about that).

The other possibility is that libofx or it's headers weren't in the path
that aqbanking checked when it was built.

Dave
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net