Custom Report, Donation

JUNIPER snijuniper at comcast.net
Thu Dec 14 12:35:17 EST 2006

   Is there some way I can create reports reflecting my total liquid and
semi-liquid assets (cash, short-term CDs, etc) over time, like monthly
over the last year or two? Looking under "Reports" and "custom..." just
gives me a blank page. Using Quicken one way to do it was to get bar
charts from the accounts, then hold the cursor on top of the bar to get
exact numbers, although I would just as soon not have the bar chart at
all as they are too crude for my purpose.
   And to what address can I mail a small donation in appreciation of
2.0.1, which I like?
   Steve J