Still trying to compile 2.0 on Ubuntu Edgy

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Mon Dec 18 13:09:56 EST 2006

> >> This is probably a result of the Debian/Ubuntu broken libtool where
> >> it doesn't pull in implicit dependencies.
> >
> > Is there a workaround?
>
> Install a distribution that doesn't break libtool?   I recommend Fedora
> or Gentoo.

Do you know of a link somewhere that details the problems and/or workaround?
I'm also stuck with this.

Changing distro, and re-building everything installed on it is simply not a
resonnable option time-wise.  For the first time in years I suddently simply
can't compile gnucash.

--
Benoit Grégoire
Technologies Coeus inc.