Fw: marked transactions and reconcile windows

Ethy H. Brito ethy.brito at inexo.com.br
Wed Dec 20 08:09:38 EST 2006

Hi

I sent this a few days ago and got no answer.
Am I asking something that simple that nobody dared to respond?

Regards

Ethy

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 14:22:47 -0200
From: "Ethy H. Brito" <ethy.brito at inexo.com.br>
To: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
Subject: marked transactions and reconcile windows

Hi All

I use to import from QFX/OFX file and match the transactions, some
automatically some by hand. These always show themselves as 'm' at the ledger
'R' field.
When I open the reconcile window they do not show as marked (that little green
icon at the rightmost position). I have to print my statement and follow each
transaction and mark them one by one (again!).

(Remark: This procedure used to work. Since a few weeks the marked
transactions become to `disappear' from the reconcile window and yesterday
they were all 'gone'! I did not saved the result and re-imported from QIF just
in case, and they did not show up.)

What am I doing wrong?

Regards

Ethy

Ethy H. Brito         /"\
InterNexo Ltda.       \ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
+55 (12) 3797-6860     X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
S.J.Campos - Brasil   / \