Fw: marked transactions and reconcile windows

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Dec 20 11:20:55 EST 2006

Well, the 'm' is a translation, and I don't know what the
translation means, I'm afraid.  The Reconcile column has
three states (in English):

   n - no
   c - cleared
   y - yes

The OFX importer should convert from 'n' to 'c'.

-derek