Income statement

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Dec 20 11:37:15 EST 2006

Hi,

Quoting Fred Krogh <fkrogh at mathalacarte.com>:

> Hi Derek --
>    I'm only sending this to you.  I've attached 5 screenshots.  (Just
> did this for the first time, so maybe I'm not doing this as cleanly as
> one might wish.)  I think all is self-explanatory.  Many thanks for
> looking at this.
> Fred

I'm replying back to the list so others can see my answers (even if
they might not have all the details anymore).  The key is in the
second screenshot.  On 7/26/06 you have a "Charge" transaction that
is exactly the same amounts as the "Income" transactions on 8/29/06.
So, yes, the sum is $0 because the 7/26 and 8/29 transactions balance
each other.