Preventing the "Imbalance-*" accounts from getting used.

Adam Funk a24061 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 14:39:56 EST 2006

Sometimes when I over-enthusiastically hit CR or click the mouse in
the wrong place, gnucash (2.0.1) balances the transaction I'm editing
by creating an Imbalance-GBP account.  I would prefer for it to force
me to balance the transaction properly instead of creating this
account, and I'm under the impression that I had 1.8 configured to
force this but I can't find the option now.

Is this possible?  (Am I imagining that it used to be?)

Thanks,
Adam