Problem starting gnucash

Sturgis, Grant Grant.Sturgis at arraybiopharma.com
Tue Dec 26 19:14:03 EST 2006

Greetings list,

I was able to configure, compile, and install gnucash no problem on
CentOS 4.4, but I can't seem to start the application.

When I run gnucash, the splash screen and the tip of the day come up,
but then disappear.  The output/error on the terminal is this:

[user at system ~]$ gnucash
Backtrace:
In current input:
    1: 0* [gnc:report-menu-setup]
    ?: 1  (letrec (# # # ...) (gnc:add-extension income-expense-menu) ...)
In /usr/local/share/gnucash/guile-modules/gnucash/report/report-gnome.scm:
  118: 2* [gnc:hook-run-danglers "hook_report" . #f]
In /usr/local/share/gnucash/scm/hooks.scm:
   22: 3  [gnc:hook-run-danglers-real "hook_report" #f]

/usr/local/share/gnucash/scm/hooks.scm:22:3: In procedure
gnc:hook-run-danglers-real in expression (gnc:hook-run-danglers-real
hook args):
/usr/local/share/gnucash/scm/hooks.scm:22:3: Wrong type argument in
position 2: #f

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Grant

Pardon this:

sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by