gnucash-2.0.3 problem

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Dec 31 01:10:57 EST 2006

Hey,

Why do you have a /usr/local/bin/perl?  FC4 has perl, and it's /usr/bin/perl.
It sounds to me like your system isn't a full RPM-based FC4 system.
It sounds like you've got some other hand-installed stuff elsewhere
that's breaking your system, including, perhaps, a version of rpmbuild
that doesn't match your version of rpm.

-derek