Importing OFX/QFX files not working

Jim Lynch jimlynch1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 07:42:27 EST 2006

I know I've never imported anything, since this was my first attempt and it
never worked.  The fact it is tossing off a "file not found" message tells
me something is wrong.

I did try what you suggested, creating a new file with a set of empty
accounts and imported the file, but it did the same thing.

Thanks,
Jim.