Accounts and Reports in Different Windows

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Feb 5 14:51:57 EST 2006

This is an MDI issue..  There is another route you can take:

Edit -> Preference
turn on the Advanced preference (in the General page, IIRC), then click Apply
go to the Advanced page
select Individual Windows
click Apply
select Notebook