gnucash crash on invoice printing

Rich Duzenbury rduz at theduz.com
Thu Feb 9 16:45:57 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 16:30 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> The key point is the last 20 lines of your posting.  This is bug #168250.
> You saved the report without changing the report name.  You need to delete
> your saved reports and then gnucash will start.  In the future when you want
> to save a custom report you should change the name first.
>
> -derek

OK.  Perhaps I don't understand the concept correctly.  I would like to
always print invoices with different columns selected than the defaults
provided.

I (probably mistakenly) believed that saving the customized version of
the report would be a *good thing*.  I see that it is not.

What is the proper method for doing so?

Thanks!

Regards,
Rich