gnucash crash on invoice printing

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 9 16:50:39 EST 2006

There's no way to change what the "print" button does on the invoice window.
Hoever, you can just leave the report open, or you can change the name
and then save it as a custom report..   And when you want to print a
new invoice you run the custom report (or just go to the already open
report) and then select the invoice to print in the report options.

-derek