Printing in different language

Laurent Duperval lduperval at videotron.ca
Mon Feb 13 11:23:20 EST 2006

Derek Atkins wrote:

> Which invoice?  The Printable Invoice or Fancy Invoice?

It's the Printable Invoice. You are right, I am using 1.8.11.

> What version of gnucash?  There is no 1.9.11 -- do you mean 1.8.11?
> It's quite possible that there are parts of the invoice that
> just haven't been translated.

Oh.... Hmmm, is there a thing somewhere that explains how translation works?

Thanks,

Prenez la parole en public en étant         Speak to an audience while being
moins nerveux et plus convaincant!         less nervous and more convincing!
Éveillez l'orateur en vous!                    Bring out the speaker in you!

Information: laurent at duperval.com   http://www.duperval.com   (514) 902-0186