blank register report

Eric Beversluis econophil at charter.net
Mon Feb 27 18:41:02 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 17:38 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> PLEASE CC GNUCASH-USER ON ALL REPLIES!
Sorry--didn't know that was nec--happens automatically with other lists
I'm on.

> Quoting Eric Beversluis <econophil at charter.net>:
>
> > It's an asset--checking account which, near as I can tell, is set up
> > just like the other checking accounts, for which the report window works
> > fine.
>
> What's the exact account type?
"Bank"  The other Bank account types work fine.
> Are there transactions in the account?
Many transactions from 1/1/206 to 2/20/2006
> Can you show a screendump of the register and the report?
Confidential info: all there is in the report is the title of the
account: "[name of account]-Register Report"
>  Did you check the report options for the dates on the report vs. the dates of the transactions?
The options dialog does not give any date selection option for the
register reports--not for the other register reports that are working
fine either.

Thanks.
Eric