blank register report

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 27 19:44:31 EST 2006

Quoting Eric Beversluis <econophil at charter.net>:

>> What's the exact account type?
> "Bank"  The other Bank account types work fine.

Hmm..  Perhaps this is a locale/currency issue?  What's your locale?
What currency is the Bank account?  What do you have set for the
report currency?

>> Are there transactions in the account?
> Many transactions from 1/1/206 to 2/20/2006
>> Can you show a screendump of the register and the report?
> Confidential info: all there is in the report is the title of the
> account: "[name of account]-Register Report"

Could you create a test file that shows the problem?

>>  Did you check the report options for the dates on the report vs.
>> the dates of the transactions?
> The options dialog does not give any date selection option for the
> register reports--not for the other register reports that are working
> fine either.

Sorry, you are correct.  I never use the register report so some of
these details float out of my busy mind. ;)