Cannot Build Successfully on Slackware-10.2

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Mon Jan 2 10:11:16 EST 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-01 at 17:59 -0800, Rich Shepard wrote:
>     I'm stuck. Gnucash ran just fine on Slackware-8.0 through -10.1, but now it
> won't fire up. Google turned up a reference to building gnucash for Slackware
> that's supposed to be on the gnucash Web site but I could not find that. I
> also could not access the wiki/FAQ: access denied.

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_I.27m_having_trouble_getting_GnuCash_running_on_Slackware

[The wiki moved, with two problems: the gnomesupport.org wiki just went
away without redirecting, and www.gnucash.org is still not updated.]

I'm not sure about slackware... certainly if you want to build gnucash
yourself, you should at least be able to get the dependencies as
packages.

--
...jsled