Help: getting Gnucash to somewhat work in Windows

Bill Wohler wohler at newt.com
Wed Jan 4 12:36:47 EST 2006

ben-gnucash at xig.net writes:

> 2.  Or  install GnuCash on a Linux server and display the X session
>     using (this seems like it should work - any experiences?)

Yes. I used Hummingbird 10 years ago. If it worked then, it'll work now.
I've heard about Cygwin/X. Give it a whirl.

#4 Install VMWare and install a Linux client within it. (Although the
 safer alternative is to install Linux on the host, and then install
 one or more Windows clients within VMWare. So if Windows crashes, it
 doesn't take down the rest of your system.)

--
Bill Wohler <wohler at newt.com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD