End of year question

Des Dougan des at DouganConsulting.com
Wed Jan 11 23:51:56 EST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 22:21 -0800, Beth Leonard wrote an extremely
detailed email:
> I originally started using gnucash because I needed to know how
> much I was giving to charity each year, and how much I was spending

Beth,

Many, many thanks for your email - it must have taken a while to
compose, and I very much appreciate your effort (and all the help I've
seen you provide on this list). I have a lot to think about as I prepare
for closing my books!

Regards,

Des

--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support